The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syb Croff the human bounty hunter

+2
baaron7
Ranter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Ranter

Ranter
Regular

Name: Syb Coff
Player: Ranter/ Peter
Race: Human Male
class: Gun Slinger
Alignment: Netural Chaotic
Weapon: Blunderbuss

Syb led a troubled life in the streets of Brevoy. An Urchin left to fend for himself in the crowded city streets he quickly began to hone his skills. By night and blade he quickly made a name for himself ‘the gutter fox’, a notorious cutpurse and thief, stalking the streets looking for an easy and wealthy catch. By Day and fire arm he prowled the land as a bounty hunter bringing law breakers to justice. His gun ‘Laurence’ thundering judgement upon those that opposed him, its throaty howl recognisable throughout Brevoy’s streets. Not completely heartless however, nearly all of his proceeds went to the urchins and homeless of Brevoy. His nightly steals would somehow end up in a homeless’s pocket and his bounty pays somehow distributed between the unfortunate peoples.  Setting his sights on bigger targets he accepted the bounty on the Stag Lord’s head and set off to the Stolen lands to make a new name for himself.
<thanks to Alex for help with the back story>

2Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:23 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ooh, a fellow thief like me. Welcome Colleague!

3Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Ranter

Ranter
Regular

thank you friend might the desire for treasure bring us together not apart.

4Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 am

The Black Vegetable

The Black Vegetable
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Is this Peter as in the webby Peter?

5Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:24 am

The Sunbound

The Sunbound
Adventurer
Adventurer

The one and only

6Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 am

The Black Vegetable

The Black Vegetable
Great Adventurer
Great Adventurer

Away Yiss!

7Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Pity Lakatos is in the other group; I'm sure you'd get on together like a house on fire. Probably literally, too.
I'm not sure I'd call that Chatoic Neutral alignment, but it's your call.

Backstory bonuses:

As a grizzled, well known bounty hunter, you receive a +2 bonus to Intimidate checks and Diplomacy checks made to gather information. As a Cutpurse, you receive a +2 bonus to Slight of Hand and Bluff Checks. You can have either the Deft Shootist Deed or Improved Steal as a bonus feat, even if you don't qualify for them normally.

In addition, your choice of the following:

• Should you ever have "Laurence" enchanted, s/he will be an intelligent item with characteristics to be determined by the GM a.k.a. me (although you will have a hefty say in the matter).
  • The full share of XP and gold that you missed because you hadn't joined (currently 1100 xp and about 300gp), rather than half, and your blunderbuss is masterwork.
  • A series of notes from an eccentric Gnome by the name of Professor Quibbler detailing theoretical gun designs and shortcuts. While you have these notes, you gain a +4 circumstance bonus to Craft(Firearms) checks, guns cost 10% less to make and you can make Advanced firearms. Losing these notes could have far reaching consequences.

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

8Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Very interesting character. Maybe there will be a friendly magus that enchants "Laurence" to "Laurence of Thunderia" ^^

...and WELCOME!

9Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Ranter

Ranter
Regular

Thanks I anticipate this Saturday to be a lot of fun.

10Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Einstein

Einstein
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ah, I see. You are in the live group. Tought otherwise.

11Syb Croff the human bounty hunter  Empty Re: Syb Croff the human bounty hunter Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

There's a strong possibility you'll be able to interact with each other a little latter in the game to trade items &c. Probably even fill leadership roles in each other's kingdoms.
I knew I colour-coded names for a reason :P

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum