The Yellow Wizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Roleplaying forum with ye tavern feele. Stay awhile, have an adventure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:27 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

Lakatos was borned to a little village with a 50-100 tieflings in it. The village was covered with high mountains and there was only one way to enter. It was a great hideout near the civilizant people, so a lot of orcs, goblins and hobgoblins camped there for an ambush or just hided. Lakatos met with a few of them, because his parents was the barkeeper in the village. He learned a lot of things from them; mostly informations (it wasnt hard to get information from drunken bastards)

At the age of 32 he went out for an ambush with a few goblins. Lakatos was thier scout, because he wasnt that strong, but was able to hide and move unnoticable ... but he forgot to say that he is terrible at directions (and his memory was always bad) and got lost on the way back to thier camp. He spent like 2 days in the wilderness when he found his home; but he found burned houses and people. He wasnt felt sadness, rather he felt intention of killing. He decided to kill the people who raided his village.

After like 1 hour, when he walked out the village, a he met with a strange person. He was the human raid's scout and he started to talk to Lakatos. "I saw you near our camp when we prepared to the assault. You was the scout for those lowbie golbins right? They ended so bad 'cause of ya. And then your village too. I nearly felt sorry for ya." I want to kill him so bad, thought Lakatos. "See, I'll help ya, I'll train a better scout from you, bestial creature." Lakatos was surprised, why would a human help him after raiding his home. Whatever, its a great chance to kill him; if not now, but later. They spent like 10 days in the wilderness, the human taught him how to be a good scout. Then Lakatos tought he know enough things, so he was ready to kill his "master" when he slept. After that Lakatos looted his things and felt calm. He got his little revenge.

After 1 day walking he finally saw a city. When he reached the city gates, the guards didnt let he enter, because he is a "bestial creature". After a few minutes he saw a similar person to himself trying to get into the city. He decided to follow that guy and it seemed he knew a secret passage to the city. The person awaited Lakatos, then he said, its the city's slum, and persons like Lakatos only have the chance to live there inside the city. Then the person disappeared.

The city's slum:

Lakatos then started to live in this city. He stole from rich people, but once he got lost in the city and went in to the adventurers guild (by mistake of course). When the Guild Master saw him, he went to Lakatos immediately. The Guild Master heard that Lakatos is an excellent thief and so he looked for a defty hand to an important buisniess. This was the time when he became an adventurer.
Lakatos nowadays:

Last edited by baaron7 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Entering story)

2Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Re: Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Wow, nice pic! Looking forward to the background =3 (and I'll think of some suitable reward once I've seen it)

https://theyellowwizard.rpg-board.net

3Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Re: Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:15 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

yey :D

4Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Re: Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 am

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

I'm getting a feeling for Lakatos now, great job!

Based on your history, I'll give you a +2 on Survival, Sleight of Hand and Stealth checks.
250 XP and 100 gp for your kills and all the things you've stolen.
In addition, your choice of:
A Masterwork Rapier
A Masterwork Shortbow with 40 arrows
A Combat Trained Heavy Horse, complete with riding equipment and a week's worth of food

5Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Re: Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:11 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

thx Q! i would like to take the pony :D
should i update my char page when there is a changing in it?

6Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Re: Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Mister Dicey

Mister Dicey
Yellow Wizard

Certainly, it makes it easier to have all the info in one place.
I hope you like your rewards =3

7Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Empty Re: Lakatos Gazsi, Tiefling Rogue Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 pm

baaron7

baaron7
Adventurer
Adventurer

ofc i do :)

so ill just edit this post when theres a change

character page:

Last edited by baaron7 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing character page)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum